Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Midweekend was pretty awesome today.

I finally got my long-awaited migraine medication. But it's doubly awesome, because not only did the doctor give me a prescription for the stuff I specifically requested (which is retarculously expensive: it would have been over $100 for 6 pills - that's $15 per pill! - every month (and I'm only allowed to take 6 pills per month), but thanks to special status in the drug plan, I only have to pay 23% of that), but she also gave me some preventative medication too to take every day (only $2.73/month!).

I also went shopping, and got a variety of clothes in varying shades of brownness. I think most of what I own is brown. I know, I always look the same. But today I got some (brown) skirts too (the fortune cookie was wrong).

New drawings have commenced.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You were supposed to put the honor in there, crossed out. Or possibly just photographed the actual fortune cookie.

Gily said...

i like pants.

.. and yeah .. what the hell is with the shades of brown? Go live in 1978 why don't ya.

Anonymous said...

Such behovely new drawings.

-rt