Thursday, January 04, 2007

Moving time approacheth

Oh my goodness... I am moving tomorrow morning. I'm so nervous. Very excited, but also scared. Up to now, everything in my life has been laid out before me and it didn't take much to just walk through it. This is the first time I've ever taken any sort of leap. Plus I don't know the first thing about living in a city. I'm also pretty paranoid that something will happen to The Super Bort on the airplane (I'm very protective).

Some things you just can't predict how they'll affect your life. Then there are other things that you know are turning points. NYC was one of those, and as I sat in rehearsal for 9 hours every day I felt it was the most important thing I had ever done. Paris and Berlin topped that, and I knew it was an incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience. But this... well this tops everything. Life will never be the same again. Hopefully the plane won't crash. (Fun fact: when I went to Quebec, I was positive that the plane would crash and I would never return home [this was shortly after 9/11]. My biggest concern at the time was that I would never get to watch The Fellowship of the Ring again. Hoo boy.)

No comments: